Sunday, May 20, 2012

Britta Blvd


BrittaBlvd has been one of the most amazing sites I've ever come across and i had ti throw a shout out to the amazing Britta. I came across her web site by chance one day when looking for edible eyeballs. since then she has been my go to site for all things halloween and Harry Potter. Below is a link to a news segment on her due to her amazing yearly Harry Potter parties.
She has the most amazing decorations and ideas for all her parties and has been improving and building upon everything she has learned and done the year before since the 90s.


Britta also has amazing halloween recipes 
as well as Harry Potter recipes
including butter beer, pumpkin juice and chocolate frogs
and soon to come Star Trek recipes which I am super excited for.

Britta also has a youtube channel with video crafts and recipes
as well as an Etsy shop and two books where she spills all her precious halloween secrets which I am planning to buy soon, all are linked below.




I highly suggest checking out her sites for inspiration on all things halloween and Harry Potter as well as Mardi Gras, Mystery parties and even some Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment